Saturday, May 7, 2011

What's next?

I'm not so good at blogging yet so please excuse the lull in my posts! :-p 
Well bad news first...I didn't get the job at the local bakery. :-(  I'm going to say it is their loss and look forward to other opportunities! :-)  
Deciding to look for a job in baking is career change for me, I  know there will be hurdles to overcome and challenges to face.  This is something that I really want so I am determined to stay positive and keep trying! 
I need to advertise Tinypop Treats better and get some business on my own!  I think I make great products so I just need to get out there and make people taste the goodness! :-) 
More to come from Chef Amy soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Amy;
    Try applying at a Hotel, they always need pastry chef's. You will find something soon, chin up!
    Love you Uncle Stu

    ReplyDelete