Monday, May 16, 2011

New Experiences

Although, I didn't get the baker position that I tried out for, I ended up getting a different position at the same bakery.  I trained for 3 days this past week which was an eye opening experience!  There is nothing easy about working in a bakery!  I never stopped moving the whole time I was there!  I felt like I was a in a whirlwind and couldn't quite catch my breath!  As hard as it was, I was still happy to be there.  I'm hoping I can grow and learn from this experience.  I definitely have to check my ego since I am the newbie.  I wanted to change the direction of my career so I have to roll with the punches.  I am happy with my decision and am trilled I am doing something to make change happen! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job. I worked in a bakery for two years while in college and enjoyed it. It is very much a whilrwind!

    ReplyDelete