Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Weekend! :-)

As promised, I am keeping my followers posted on my baking adventures. :-) 
I had incredible success this past weekend with my sweet treats!  My gluten-free cupcakes came out awesome; I was pleasantly surprised!  I'm got over a dozen opinions on the cupcakes and all were positive.  I shared them with family and friends so I knew I would get honest opinions.  Some people's family or friends might stretch the truth a bit but mine tend to be more than honest even when not asked! :-p  My one Aunt has Celiac Disease and she thoroughly enjoyed the cupcakes; she even took 2 home! 
I also tried a recipe from my Great Grandma.  Since she passed we haven't been able to replicate the recipe but my Uncles said that my try was as close as they have had!  Needless to say, I was thrilled! :-) 
My Easter cookie orders for Kolackies were a hit too! 
My baking ego definitely had a good weekend! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment