Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baking Machine!

I had a great baking week!  
Spent Tuesday with my Grandma learning some family recipes which was awesome!  Wednesday and Thursday were spent filling Tinypop Treats Easter orders.  Today I baked for the family Easter making a couple classics and decided to venture into a new arena!
For the first time, I tried a gluten-free cupcake recipe! I'm really excited about experimenting with gluten-free ingredients but I am definitely optimistically skeptical! :-p  Obviously, I want people to bite into them and love them without even knowing they are gluten-free but I'm not sure if that is even possible! I'm not telling anyone that they are gluten-free until after they taste the cupcakes.  I want unbiased opinions so better safe than sorry! 
Food sensitivities are a prevalent problem today so I would like to provide a great and tasty product for someone that can't eat the usual indulgent treats.  It may take a few (or more) tries but I'm determined to make an awesome product!  Anyone who wants to be a taste tester is welcome! :-)  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  Wish me luck! :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment